The World’s first ISO 9001:2008 Certified Homeopathy Center
Homeopathic Treatment For Cirrhosis of Liver
Definition: The time period cirrhosis is implemented to persistent diffuse liver ailment of various etiology, and characterised via way of means of hepatic mobileular necrosis, proliferation of connective tissue and nodular regene- ration or in different phrases extraordinary reconstruction of lobular structure and disturbed hepatic circulation.
Etiological Classification :
- Cryptogenic-In many sufferers the elements that cause the improvement of cirrhosis are unknown.
- Following infections-(a) Viral hepatitis B. (b) persistent lively hepatitis. (c) Congenital syphilis.
- Induced via way of means of alcohol and drugs-(a) Alcohol-produces liver harm if fed on in big amounts. Some pro-gress to cirrhosis. (b) Drugs-Methotraxate. At instances axyphenisatin, monoamine oxidase inhibitors, halothane.
- Following biliary obstruction-Stones, stricture, tumours, biliary atresia.
- Passive congestion-Chronic congestive cardiac failure, persistent venous outflow obstruction, e.g., Budd-Chiari syn- drome, veno-acclusive ailment, sickle-mobileular anaemia.
- Malnutrition-(a) Protein deficiency-Probably liver stricken by malnutrition is extra touchy to harm which ends up in cirrhosis. (b) Food contaminants-Sustained consumption of plant and fungal alkaloids can also additionally cause cirrhosis in all likelihood via way of means of interfering with protein synthesis withinside the liver. A feasible instance is aflatoxin determined in nuts and veggies infected with Aspergillus flavus flavus mycotoxins which can also additionally provide an explanation for the excessive prevalence of cirrhosis of unestablish-ed etiology in tropical areas.
- Congenital-(i) Hereditary haemorrhagic telangiectasia. (ii) Inborn mistakes of metabolism-(a) Galactosuria. (b) Type IV glycogen garage ailment. (c) Tyrosinosis. (d) Alpha-antitrypsin deficiency. (e) Thallassemia. (f) Wilson’s ailment. (g) Haemochromatosis. (h) Cystic fibrosis.
- Miscellaneous-(a) Primary biliary cirrhosis. (b) Indian adolescence cirrhosis. (c) Sarcoid cirrhosis.